Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Scrapblog Creations

One of my favorite websites is Scrapblog.com. I love scrapbooking, I have several scrapbook albums (real ones, not digital), but when I want to make a collage or a card or something, Scrapblog is where I go. Here are a few of my creations...click on the thumbnails to see the full size images.

Invitation for Gabriel's birthday party (front and back):

Birthday cards for my niece and nephew:

Birthday card for Cary's grandmother:

Birthday card for my Mom:

Father's Day cards for Cary & my Dad:

Siggies for forums:


Collages:


4 comments:

  1. Those are awesome, especially your family tree :). I love scrapblog as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are gorgeous! I couldn't possible choose a favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are all amazing, Irma!

    Do you have them printed or just send them by email?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll usually print them unless there's not enough time to send them by mail.

    ReplyDelete