Thursday, January 22, 2009

Meet my Family

I thought I'd tell you a little more about my family, since some of you probably don't know that much about me yet!
My Dad Henk (almost 58) & Mom Klarike (53) have been married for 33 years. They have 4 children, 3 girls and 1 boy.

I'm the oldest child, I'll be 32 in April. I've been married to Cary (42) for almost 4 years and we have 1 son, Gabriel (2).

Next, there's Eveline, she'll be 30 in June. She and her husband Cees (35) will celebrate their 9th anniversary in May. They have a boy and a girl, Ruben (7) and Fébe (2, she was born on the same day as Gabriel).


Then there's Astrid, who will be 27 in March. She and her husband Alwin (29) have been married for almost 3.5 years. They have a son, Rick (1.5) and number 2 is due in June.
Finally there's my 'little brother', Vincent. He will be 23 in July and lives with my parents.

And I have 1 grandmother (Oma), my Mom's Mom, who also lives in Holland. She will be 80 in March.

3 comments:

  1. You're family is so beautiful :) Does Astrid have any names for the new baby yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She said they're not seriously gonna discuss names until the find out what it is (Feb. 12). But she won't tell us the name anyway, they kept Rick's name a secret too until he was born. Mean sister! ;-)
    But of course she can count on plenty of suggestions from me!

    ReplyDelete