Monday, January 5, 2009

Let it snow......please?


Another cold day today in Texas, but still no snow. I really wish it would snow so Gabriel can play in it! The last time it snowed here was in March, click here and here for some pictures.
Here are a couple of pictures from today...brrrrr!




And guess who made this little snowman? No, not Gabriel! It was made by little 4-year old me, more than 27 years ago! Okay I now realize my name on there probably gave it away ;-) 'De eerste sneeuw is gevallen' means 'The first snow has fallen'. We don't get a whole lot of snow in Holland, usually less than an inch at a time, a few times a year. At least when it does snow in Texas, we usually get at least a couple of inches!


I found this on my computer and thought it was pretty funny ;-)


Have a nice day everyone, and stay warm!

2 comments:

  1. Love the pics and your snowman is adorable! I wish it would snow here too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't believe you! Does first photo's can't possibly been taken in hot Texas :p

    Cute snowman (I used to love making art with scruched paper) and the comic is os funny *g*!

    ReplyDelete