Thursday, January 8, 2009

Punctuation


dont you just absolutely hate it when people dont use punctuation its one of my pet peeves it annoys me to no end i usually dont even read a text if someone doesnt bother to use punctuation especially if its in combination with text message language like cu how r u whtvr etc write english people if you want others to take you seriously dont they teach punctuation in school anymore or is it just laziness anyway heres a little punctuation quiz see how well you do my score was 9 out of 10 some questions were a little tricky good luck everyone and dont forget to use punctuation

2 comments:

  1. Ohh, it really annoys me too! Gor 9 out of 10!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear I have the feeling I'll fail miserably!

    6 Correct -- 4 Wrong

    Isabella quickly hides behind the sofa!

    ReplyDelete