Thursday, February 12, 2009

Shopping at the Mall

Gabriel & I went to the mall today to look for a comforter or quilt. I didn't find anything that was nice and affordable, but we still had a lot of fun. And I only spent about 14 dollars in 4 hours of shopping! We bought a book for Gabriel (using some money that Papa & Nanni sent him), a shirt for me for $3.99 and ice cream. Here are some pictures of Gabriel having fun....and no, I didn't put any quarters in there, it's 3 quarters a ride...crazy!






I ended up ordering this comforter online: Abigale Comforter Set with Bonus Quilt. I've really been wanting something more feminine (read: pink and flowery) in our home and this set was on sale! The only downside is that it's backordered and we won't get it until about 6 or 7 weeks from now. But at least it will be here at the beginning of Spring!

4 comments:

  1. Love the comforter set you ordered. The pictures of Gabriel are just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful bedspread <3

    I love the rides at the mall (we don't have things like that here - or not that many anyway) I love the chevrolet and wagon! Gabriel looks like he is born riding a wagon <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bedspread, Irma!!

    I loved those rides as a kid. :)

    ReplyDelete