Friday, February 13, 2009

Country Alphabet - B

Show and Tell
It's Show & Tell Friday again! Time for part 2 of our Country Alphabet...

B is for...Barn

We have 2 barns, one for tools, mowers, bikes, our canoe, hay, etc., and one for animals and large bales of hay. Here's the first one...

Gabriel riding his trike in the barn.

Every once in a while the chickens will get confused and start laying in the wrong barn.

And here's the second one...the 'big barn'.

Cary built the calf and chicken pens himself.


Every once in a while we'll catch a snake...yikes!

7 comments:

  1. Farm life is just the best! There's no other place on earth like it...so serene [hard work, I know] and so wonderful....it beats the big city life by a gazillion miles!!!!

    [We moved to Texas in 2004]

    Hope you can find time to stop by my 2nd edition of three installments of my troll collection if you haven't yet.

    Happy Valentine's Day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love seeing more of your home. The barns look great. Nothing cuter than calves and chickens :) As you know I love country living, but I have never liked the snakes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Irma...I want to come visit you!! I could so get into the farm life!! Thanks so much for sharing it with us...would love to see more!! I live in what people in Orlando call the country, but we're not in the country!!

    Have a fun Valentine's day, and a great weekend!!
    Blessings,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the chickens!!! The snake, not so much.

    :-)

    Happy Valentine's Day!
    Cass

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your barns (and envy your sweet country life)...thanks so much for sharing it with us...

    Blessings,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved your mini tour, except for the snake.

    Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete