Saturday, February 7, 2009

Shirts & shorts

Since Spring here in Texas is just around the corner (it was 75 degrees today!), I went to Kohl's this morning and bought some clothes for Gabriel. He's in size 3T now. I absolutely love Kohl's and get most of our clothes there. Here's what I got today...now bring on the warm weather!

I love shopping for Gabriel, more than for myself! His favorite was the helicopter shirt, but he liked all of them. Here are 2 more shirts that I recently bought for him.

And I got this one for my niece in Holland today...I love it and she does too (she saw a picture of it on the computer)!

8 comments:

  1. I love love love these outfits!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree...Kohls has the best clothes and the best deals. I love going there and getting things and saving so much money. Another great place I shop is Macys. You'd be surprised at the deals you can find there as well! Well, only for me! The teen department was quite pricey when I took my lovely daughter there! Enjoy! I'm sure your little one will look adorable in his new outfits!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We don't have a Macy's in our area, I've never even been to one! ;-)
    My other favorite store to shop for clothes (esp. for myself) is Ross. They have so much and it's very cheap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable!! I went out for a few minutes today to find something "spring" for me, and Kohl's had very little in yet for adults. :(

    I guess I'll have to keep looking!!
    Have a great week!!
    Becky :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Khol's too! My hubby did Christmas shopping there for me and could hardly believe the good deals he got there!

    ReplyDelete