Friday, February 6, 2009

My Wedding Dress

It's Show & Tell Friday again! This week I would like to share my wedding dress. We got married on April 30, 2005 in Texas. I got my wedding dress in Holland, it was a gift from my parents. Anyway, on to the pictures!

I'm really only about an inch taller than Cary, but it seems like so much more because of my hair and heels!


Some details...

On June 4, we had a wedding party in Holland. Here you can see my nephew Ruben hiding under my train.

And my silly sisters Astrid & Eveline...


And here are a few pictures of my dress today. It hangs in a closet now, but once in a while I like to take a peek at it. I bet I wouldn't fit in it now, not since I had Gabriel! ;-)

Whose legs are those???

It's Gabriel!

Silly boy!
(BTW - he is pantless because he had just woken up from his nap!)

Peekaboo!

And some more details...


Show and Tell

11 comments:

  1. What a beautiful bride you are and your dress is so precious too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look just like a Princess in your beautiful dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful dress and family!
    Linda Q

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a lovely dress and a lovely bride. Adore the little one looking out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You were a stunning bride, and your dress is beyond beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohmigosh, the sleeves, and the train? That is so lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your dress is very lovely. The detail in the train is just beautiful!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very Pretty Wedding Gown!! -- Like all the details and loved the little boys legs peeking out underneath-- What a cutie!!! :O)
    Karyl(Carol)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful dress and bride! I love all the pictures of the details of the dress. I wish we would hve thought of that!!! Too pretty!

    ReplyDelete