Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Compassion

I came across this video today and just had to share! I think Compassion does such wonderful things and it's so easy to be a part of it!


This is the Ruth Noemí from Ecuador. She is 7 years old (this picture is a couple of years old) and we have sponsored her for almost 2 years. I would love to sponsor more children!

"Compassion International exists as a Christian child advocacy ministry that releases children from spiritual, economic, social and physical poverty and enables them to become responsible, fulfilled Christian adults."

Can you think of a better way to spend 32 dollars? Won't you sponsor a child today? www.compassion.com

"He who is kind to the poor lends to the LORD, and he will reward him for what he has done" (Proverbs 19:17).

2 comments:

  1. Our girl's group at church sponsors a little girl in Jordan. We all give monthly to help support her and write letters and she writes back!! What a blessing it has been for the girls and us leaders!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Irma I am so thankful you do this. I used to sponsor a girl many years ago when I was a teenager. Her name was Linda. I often wonder where she is now an how she is doing. I wish I was able to sponsor a kid at this time.

    ReplyDelete