Friday, May 25, 2012

Our trip to Holland (5)

Tuesday, May 1st: Gabriel & Rick picking out desserts at the grocery store...


Buying flowers for my Grandma, love how cheap they are over there!
While I was at my grandma's, Astrid took the kids to the playground...

Thijs having fun
 

 Puppy Gabriel


 Rick doing tricks


 When I came back, they had mowed the yard.
Green hands from picking up grass!



On Wednesday, May 2nd, we went to the Apenheul (a monkey zoo).
 I had to put a special (orange) monkey-proof bag around my purse to keep the monkeys from getting in it!
 3 little monkeys...
 


  

 These were some loud monkeys (red ruffed lemurs)!


 Gorilla feeding time was fun!


 Extra cool ;)
 Neusaap (proboscis monkey)
 Gabriel showed the other kids how to spray each other with water. Fun times! :P
  And finally on the carrousel...
 On the train back to Opa & Oma...

No comments:

Post a Comment