Monday, May 14, 2012

Our trip to Holland (2)

On April 25th, we went shopping with my Mom at the local mall (no pictures). Then we went to my sister Eveline's house where Gabriel got to play with cousins Ruben & Fébe (mostly Ruben) and we had dinner (pictures to follow). Then it was back to my parents'.

Here's one exhausted Gabriel sleeping with Ruben's stuffed panther.

On Thursday we went to the market in Delft with my Mom. Lots of beautiful old buildings in Delft!


 The market

 Feeding bread to the swans and ducks.
 Dutch street organ
 Cheese! Wish I could've put a few of those wheels in my suitcase...

 Gorgeous blossoms
 My parents home (since 1985)...
 That afternoon we went to a large petting zoo. Gabriel thought the pigs were very smelly.
 Never too old...
 Baby goats

 Farm store where they sell raw milk, cheese etc.
 Milking the goats!

 Bottom half of a windmill turned into a home!

No comments:

Post a Comment