Friday, May 18, 2012

Our trip to Holland (3)

On Friday, April 27th, Gabriel and I went to the beach with my Dad, my sister Eveline and my niece Fébe (Gabriel's 'twin' cousin, they were born on the same day).

Fébe and Gabriel digging in front of the Kurhaus.
With the Pier in the background.
Enjoying the view...
He doesn't get to see this very often!
Waves are fun!
A little windy...

Run!

Making sand-angels!

Fairytale statues on the boulevard.
Really stuck...
Love this picture! Notice the 'twins' sign in the background?


 Little Dutch boy with his finger in the dyke...
At the harbor...
Fébe is just a little bit taller than Gabriel... ;-)
Beautiful

They slid down this many, many times!

Who needs a common language when you can communicate (and share germs) like this?!?

After the beach, we went to an indoor playground (De Ballenbak in Zoetermeer). The kids had great fun!

Cute house right outside the building...
At Opa's work...
At Oma's work...
Love their facial expressions in this picture!
At my uncle's birthday party that evening. Left to right: Eveline, my cousins Alexandra & Nicolette, Gabriel & I.

No comments:

Post a Comment