Monday, March 16, 2009

Name for our Homeschool

Today I have been brainstorming for a name for our homeschool. Okay, I know it's a little early, Gabriel is only 2, but it never hurts to be prepared! Here are some of the ideas I came up with:

Green Pastures Christian Academy (Psalm 23: "He makes me lie down in green pastures...", plus we live out in the country and have green pastures most of the year!)

Light of the World Academy

Morning Star Christian Academy

New Creation Home School

Eagles' Wings Christian Academy

Rising Son Christian Academy

Tree of Life Christian Academy

Heart and Mind Home School

Heart of Wisdom Home School

And for preschool (before we officially start Kindergarten):

Hidden Treasures Preschool

Faith & Fun Preschool


Which ones do you like best? Are there any names you think won't work for some reason? I would really appreciate your opinion!

6 comments:

  1. I think they're all great. I don't have a favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For preschool, I like Hidden Treasures, and for the rest of school, I like Green Pastures, because it has a double meaning, with Psalm 23 and the fact that you live on a farm, with horses and pastures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was about to say the same as LeAnn =)

    I'm so glad you received your parcel. When I saw themug and towel it immediatly reminded me of you :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Heart and Mind because those are the two things that you are trying to shape and fuse together at the same time. I just like the simplicity of it.
    I do like the Green Pastures also. It seems very fitting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them all. :) I am so glad that you are homeschooling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the Hidden Treasures for preschool. For some reason, "Key Academy" sounds "kinda" cool, as He says He will give to us the keys of the Kingdom. Another possibility....Living Stones Homeschool (or academy). Now you've got me thinking!

    ReplyDelete