Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Meet Sruthy from India

Meet Sruthy, a 9-year old girl from India. As of today, we are sponsoring her with our Sunday school group. After getting the green light from the rest of our group, I browsed through the hundreds of profiles on Compassion.com and this little girl caught my eye. I just fell in love with her, she looks so sweet!
Please click on the picture if you want to read more about her.

If you have a Sunday school group, or Bible study group, or any other group that you belong to, why don't you ask them if they would be willing to sponsor a child? It's only $32 a month, so if your group has 10 members, that's only about $3 a month! With very little we can give a child so much!

2 comments:

  1. Irma I am so glad to hear that your group is doing this! She looks like a beautiful girl. I am going to sponsor a child as soon as I can. I hope by the summer I will be able to do it. Once again I think it's amazing that you're doing this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bravo! Sponsoring a child is a noble and heroic gesture! you're in our thoughts and prayers.

    We work with an organization that's been instrumental in helping developing countries. We currently sponsor 10 thousand children in 6 different developing countries and we're on track to sponsor 1 MILLI0N more by 2013! We've also built 2 hospitals, 15 schools and 4 biogas digesters.

    Have a look at our website if you get a chance

    http://www.gotrivani.net

    We're building the Largest Humanitarian Army in the WORLD...and we could always use a few more soldiers!

    Cheers,
    Kenny & Erica Jones

    ReplyDelete