Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Our old website...

After waiting several weeks for our old website (http://caryirma.weblog.nl) to come back after their move, they finally put it back online. That is, 7 posts out of the hundreds of posts from the past 6 years. I was also very disappointed with the new format and its limited options. Apparently it is no longer possible to show all our photos on the first page, and people would have to individually click each post to read it. I think weblog.nl has made a huge mistake with this move and they leave me no other choice than to permanently move to this blog. I will try to post weekly pictures like I did on our old website. I don't have much time to post other things, but I may occasionally post random things that are on my mind. I really hope weblog.nl will put all our old posts back online soon so I can leave a link here for those of you who would like to view our old pictures. Thanks for hanging in there with me!

2 comments:

  1. I've never heard of that blog site. I've always been on blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a Dutch site :) I like Blogger much better!

    ReplyDelete