Thursday, August 25, 2011

Soccer Mom

As of last night, I am officially a Soccer Mom. Wow, I feel so American saying that! Gabriel had his first soccer practice yesterday and we all enjoyed it. Most weeks, his soccer practice will be on the same night as my church's Life Group. Which means Cary is going to be a Soccer Dad on those nights. But of course I will be going to all the Saturday games! And the occasional soccer practice when it's on a different night when I don't have Life Group.

Anyway, Gabriel had a blast and told me last night that he wants to play "100 years, until I die." I guess that's a good sign ;) He had a little too much fun at times, but I'm sure with time and practice, he'll learn the rules of the game! Here are some pictures and a video.





Gabriel while watching this video: "That's my best friend!"
Me: "I thought Anderson was your best friend."
Gabriel: "Now I have 3 best friends, you, Anderson and that boy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment